Welcome to The Net Online
The Net is a monthly printed community reference magazine which is distributed to over 200,000 homes and small businesses in the Medway Towns, Maidstone and Swale in five editions:
- Gillingham, Rainham, Newington, Hempstead etc,
- Rochester, Chatham, Lordswood, Walderslade etc,
- Strood & Malling, covering the towns and villages along the A228 from Grain to Kings Hill, including Snodland, Cuxton, Shorne, Cliffe, Hoo, Aylesford, Ditton, Larkfield and East & West Malling ,
- Swale, covering Sittingbourne, Faversham, Sheerness and all the villages between
- Maidstone,Barming, Bearsted, Allington etc.
* Issue 113 Of The Net *
Issue 113 is out now. Issue 114 is due for publication on 24th May 2014. Bookings for commercial advertisements, details for free listings of voluntary organisations and events in June to be publicised in our free "green boxes" are being taken now. Copy date for June events will be 13th May.
You can download The Net 2014 Year Planner here:
You can download the Action Forum 2014 Year Planner here
The Net Online consists of:
- Advertisements from local businesses;
- Contact details for local voluntary organisations
- Publicity for forthcoming events.
Unlike the printed magazine, space is relatively unlimited, allowing both businesses and voluntary organisations room to say far more about themselves.
"Rate our Advertisers". If you have used one of our advertisers please go to their page via the index of local businesses top left and click on Write Review. This will give you the opportunity to rate the service you have received on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 is poor, 2 acceptable, 3 fair, 4 good and 5 very good) and to give a brief testimonial. If you have received a good service please let others know that they may use this advertiser with confidence.
Follow us on TWITTER- @thenetmag
Find us on FACEBOOK- www.facebook.com/thenetmagazine
Follow us on Google Plus